“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Monday 25 February 2013

25 Feb 2013

With all the Volatility the past few days it would be crazy to be playing short term trades.  Either you get stopped out or you miss the boat.  This is where a medium term trend helps to keep your positions and maximize your gains.  As we have been updating the blog, the trend remains to be on the downside, and on a daily basis we have not hit the oversold territory yet.  We can possibly still see a bit more downside before we move up, but as I said we should be moving downward for a few days or weeks more.

As a bonus, I have had the opportunity to purchase Bradley Cowan's Cycle Timer and have been playing around with it, and its just so amazing.  I am sure he doesn't mind if I share some of his work with you as it will probably create more interests and one cannot base success on one chart.  But its a good eye opener nonetheless.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.  I recommend people who want to know more about GANN or Astrology forecasting to invest in his teachings.

Here is the Chart for (Nasdaq - Geo - Sid - Mar - 36 Deg.).  As you can see Cowan's turn date for the Nasdaq came right on the 20th of Feb. 2013.

 
 

Tomorrow I will try to relate these tops and bottoms based on my Stoch. analysis.  This should give us a broader understanding of what is to expect when these dates arrive.

You can also check out Platy's blog for a more consistent understanding of these planetary cycles and alignments. HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment