“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Wednesday 26 December 2012

26 Dec 2012

Happy Boxing day for people like me who lives in Canada.  Unfortunately I did not buy anything worth buying.  Malls all over seems mild mannered compared to past boxing day events.  Should we be worried.  In Canada YES! definitely.  The charts the TSX have been charting is looking much uglier than the US index, and its not because the US is far better than we are.  We just can't read the US charts clearly enough.

But I would like to show today what I have been seeing the past few months and since its the End of the Year, it is just fitting to share my thoughts on where we could see ourselves in the next few months or years.  I don't claim to be a fortune teller but in order to look forward one must look back at what has happened.  The chart is pretty straight forward though and should not take a rocket scientist to figure it out.  I did not bother to show the divergence between the macd and the price since 2000, but what is important is the pattern that is showing itself then and now.

 


 

Both Charts are the same..  I was just playing around with MSPaint... LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment