“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Wednesday 27 March 2013

27 Mar 2013

PICK YOUR POISON...

There are a few patterns that become available as prices form and sometimes when you think its a sure thing, it surprises you.  EW can be great but only as pattern recognition and counts are subject to personal opinions from novice to experts.  All I know is that the options I will show you are all valid, but the first to last is what I will show as preference from first to last.

One thing to take away from todays move is that we have a corrective up move so we would look for a move down for C as impulsive.  This should complete 2nd wave and the next wave up will be telling to see if we are in wave 3 up. This 3rd wave pattern has to be explosive or gap up as an impulse.

1st:

2nd:


3rd:


4th:
This one a friend of mine suggested to me and it looks valid although the D wave did not hit the upper trend line we can omit that for now and see how it develops for the next day.

The failed 5th scenario is still in play which I did not show here and it would be the most bearish of case. I am not for it though but I have to put it out there as a possibility...

No comments:

Post a Comment