“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Friday 12 April 2013

12 Apr 2013

GOOD NEWS!!!.. We stayed open on our Mid-Term trend indicator.  Therefore the downtrend is still in good shape.  You might ask why my trend is down while prices keeps moving higher.  This is called divergence and just because it happens does not mean you should freak out and say indicators are wrong.  The Bears live for another week and next week looks promising for the Bears.  Like I said in my previous posts,  I still am looking for higher prices, but Im only watching it now as I'm positioned for a bear run already.  So even if that Higher High doesn't happen (Which it has so far), I am already positioned for when the trend does shift to the downside.

Platy has a turn date of 18-20 of April and my closest date so far falls between them at 19th of April.
The chart below shows 2 different scenarios.  One is of an ABC pattern to new highs.  The other a 12345 ending top for a final C wave.
 
GOLD AFTERHOURS:
Gold futures
 

1 comment:

  1. interesting, 12 on vix filled at the close...was not quick enough to pick up some calls on that

    ReplyDelete