“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Monday 23 December 2013

23 Dec 2013

Many are off on vacation, but prices still remain in an uptrend.  Low volume or not, markets are still working their magic.  I believe in an intra-day basis that there is another stab higher before we move lower.  We will assess how or what type of move down, when we get to that stage.

Before I continue, I would like to say that SPX 1830 is on the 135 Deg. of the Gann Sq. of 9 chart. Usually a nice resistance / Support.  In this case, it would be a resistance, how much remains to be determined.  The chart below shows 183 which I multiplied by 10 so I don't have to expand to such a big graph.

Todays high of 1829.75 proves there is resistance just above it.

MT: UP (Unconfirmed)
ST: UP



No comments:

Post a Comment