“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Sunday 12 January 2014

12 Jan 2014

I did something this weekend that is pretty intriguing and thought I would share my findings.

I started with 1st time fib at a significant high on the chart below on May of 2008.  From there I proceeded to place another time fib in a differentiating colour for better view at another significant turning point with a time Fib on it.  As I move forward in time I would see a cluster and place my next Fib. on those clusters and this is what I got.  So far the latest cluster hoovers around the Late Dec. 2013 to Early Jan. 2014.

1 comment:

  1. there is not volatility in the market....so boring
    dont know when will the pullback begins

    ReplyDelete