“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Saturday 26 July 2014

25 July 2014

I am traveling this month and I do not have access to a very good data feed or limited to my laptop.  Therefore I will try my best to do a daily analysis of the market.  Everything should be back to normal by the end of August.

The patterns I see for the past week to current seems to point to my wedging views.  The ST has had a change of heart yet once again, and this can be expected with volatility.  Patience is the key with an eventuality that the zigzagging trends will turn and will be followed with large moves capable of large profits.

MT: DOWN
ST: DOWN
PA: DOWN

Our MT is still diverging negatively with the SPX prices...  This should be a concern for the near-term until indicators resets.


No comments:

Post a Comment