“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Thursday 28 August 2014

28 Aug 2014

I must apologize for not updating the blog consistently due to travel.  But I am back now, and should be able to update the blogs right after the markets close or so.  The market is still at overbought levels and it should give us more upside potential.  Intra-day levels looks to be moving lower, so we should wait for the intra-day momentum to bottom before buying into the long side.  I am still not too sure of a top therefore any long position should be handled with care.

MT: UP
ST: UP
PA: NA

I have updated the market condition back to bullish as the warning did not follow through.  The second chart is the updated version which many of you have been requesting I update.


Recession indicator back to bullish side...

No comments:

Post a Comment