“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Friday 5 September 2014

5 Sept 2014

So far the SPX is keeping to its plan of moving higher.  I do believe its not over, but time is getting narrower and narrower for any kind of long side advantage.  There are a few dates to keep in mind for a CIT For Sept. (7th, 11th, 21st, and 27th).  Lets watch this for  clues to where and the market wants to turn.  Hopefully our EW will also be in sync or match the sentiments.  These dates were mentioned by D. Ferrera, so I am sharing these with you to hopefully bring more people to the awareness of cycle study.  I myself am just a rookie compared to many out there, but I am very intrigued by it nonetheless.  What I learn from it, I use in different ways, and so far things have been working based on the results on this blog.

MT: UP
ST: UP
PA: UP


No comments:

Post a Comment