“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Tuesday 14 April 2015

14 Apr 2015 - Bust A Nut

Well I am sorry for the delay of the daily review.  I didn't know what I was thinking when I decided to start to change the suspension on my car at 2pm.  I knew there were rusted nuts and bolts but I guess I didn't account for most of them being rusted.  On top of that the CV joint slipped out of its bearings and it was such a hassle having to remove the whole hub assembly.  Well you live and learn, and I am sure you guys don't want to hear any of this haha. 

The movement of price to the upside today negated a possible CIT on the ST signal I mentioned last night.  This was expected of any move and close UP in intra-day charts.  I mentioned today on Twitter that we might not see any significant trend change until next week since options expire this week and we are pushing towards an April 22 Bradley turn date.  Anything can happen I suppose, so lets keep an eye on things if we see a move lower tomorrow.

MT: DOWN
ST: UP
PA: NA

No comments:

Post a Comment