“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Friday 9 September 2016

9 Sept 2016 - EOD, EOW

September 9 became a reality.  Sorry to say, but who do you know was looking at this date and how far back?  Not here to boast, as this is not my forecast, but I am fortunate enough to have this info and here to show that we should always keep an open mind and be vigilant of anything of significance even if it might seem crazy.  I may cast my opinion of certain analysis, but I never tell anyone they are wrong.  I am always the one who says to always be cautious of EW counts, patterns, forecasts, but will never say it's outright bull$#!t.  People need to step back and re-read some of the past blogs and comments and maybe things might seem different after all.  One thing I am consistent with here on my blog is trusting the indicators.  After all, why would they lie, and what would they have to gain from it.

Maybe Free analysis is not good enough, maybe I have to give an arm as well.  Maybe just keep my mouth shut as my dad always says, cos no one is paying you for your opinion or knowledge.

SEN: Bullish
ST: DOWN (Weak signal mentioned this whole week was the big clue)
PA: DOWN (still OS, might be wise to expect more pain)
R: (UP Never materialized as signal dropped like a rock at open)

Broken

Broken

Engulfing, MACD Cross Print...

Open to interpretation, MNTH has not ended, but 2 consecutive RED bars is not good if it closes month without tail or rebound.  MACD still DWN biased.

This is the last detailed post I will share and will be simplifying the blog to indicator trends and 60min chart.


7 comments:

  1. thanx for sharing your insights. Had never heard of Pancholi, but decided to act on the advice all the same--great call in hindsight!
    thanx again
    -dcB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to add that we do not know how low or when the bottom of this cycle date will last, so I would advise everyone to not get carried away on being bearish or bullish and just follow the signals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MP - I have been waiting for this beast to drop, looks like maybe we can get a down trend going, I look forward to your updates every night, you are the only person that I trust, (YOU get it right 100% with your signals). I hope you can still provide detailed updates, THANK YOU for all you do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, unfortunately there are those who see opinions and suggestions as criticism, and while the proof is in the pudding arrogantly they still point fingers. I might have to make this blog private one of these days, but I not only put up this blog for readers but for myself also to keep my analysis inline. There is no secret that following rules is the most imperative for achieving success.

      I believe from the signals I provide, everyone should be able to figure out the results well without the details and be able to compliment it with their own analysis.

      Delete
    2. If and when you ever go private, I would like to sign up and would even pay a subscriber fee, again THANK YOU! Mac

      Delete
  4. Subsequent analyst with this to say "expectations for an accelerated sell-off to begin over the next 3–5 days and continue into late-September." Now that we have a time line of this CIT we can look for negative divergence or weakening momentum. GLTA

    ReplyDelete