“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Monday 13 October 2014

13 Oct 2014 TARGET MET..

The SPX target I was looking for has been met and has exceeded by 5 pts.  Although I can speculate that the markets should rally here, I should still keep in mind that my ST is still in a bearish position.  Any long position made should only be played intra-day so long as our ST still remains in a down-trend.  This will help against abrupt acceleration or gaps made to the downside.

If we are to accelerate and continue downward, I would consider it very bearish since the 200 day MA has not been a strong support of prices.  Therefore we have 3 days to get back above the MA which sits at 1905.39 and moving.

Next level to watch for a target downward would be the 1840 to 1820 range.

MT: DOWN
ST: DOWN
PA: DOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment