Listed below is the years that the event has occurred, past and near future.
(25 Sept 2014 - 13 Sept 2015) Occuring..
(7 Sept 2021 - 25 Sept 2022) Still to occur...
(21 Sept 2028 - 9 Sept 2029) Still to occur...
Here is a brief explanation and the past events of the Shemittah year's
From the book, Four Blood Moons by John Hagee
Events that happened in the last Shemittah years: Every Seven Years.
- The Shemittah year of 1973: The Supreme Court decision of Roe vs. Wade occurred, which has resulted in the deaths of more than 60 million unborn babies. (Also economically, we had a crash of 1974)
- The Shemittah year of 1980: Saddam Hussein invaded Iran to signal the beginning of the Gulf War years.
- The Shemittah year of 1987: A supernova that could be seen by the naked eye for the first time since 1604 occurred. A supernova is the explosion of a star that has reached the end of its life; this brilliant point of light can briefly outshine entire galaxies and radiate more energy than our sun will in its entire lifetime. That same year the U.S. stock market crashed (1987 collapse).
- The Shemittah year of 1994: Yasser Arafat returns to the Middle East. A rare earthquake occurred in North America on the New Madrid fault line; it spanned the Midwest of the United States up to Canada.
- The Shemittah year of 2001: America was attacked by radical Islamic terrorists killing nearly three thousand Americans on 9/11. This day became America's new day of infamy. (Also economically, we had a Tech Bubble Crash that spanned from 2000 - 2003).
- The Shemittah year of 2008: America experienced a stock market crash on September 29 when the market fell 777 points in one day. It was the greatest one-day decline in the history of Wall Street.
Gann also believed that the 7 represents a resetting of sorts. Im not an expert so I can't really go into detail about this.
Here is a video that I find interesting, not for the religious aspects of it, but the time aspects of the events.
For those who cant open the video, you can find it on the link below: