“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Wednesday 26 November 2014

26 Nov 2014 - Still Corrective You See.. Part Duh!!!

I expected a low volume day from the market, and prices stayed stagnant to up.  We see a corrective nature to the current price movements, and can see a lower push lower on the next trading day.  This would however be part of a corrective phase even if there is an impulsive move lower.  I gather that it is not a CIT. 

That being said, I have included an article by ZeroHedge below regarding the markets disconnect #RidEQulous ness.  Even if markets are bullish, I do not know if I would want to play the long position without a significant correction from this recent move from the Oct 15 lows.

Aside from that though, my analysis of the market is unbiased and technical readings are still UP...

MT: UP
PA: UP
ST: NA

60 Minute:

1 Minute:
ZeroHedge:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-26/madness

No comments:

Post a Comment