“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Tuesday 4 November 2014

4 Nov 2014 - Still UP.. No DOWN

My analysis is simple.  "What you see is what you get".  Speculation is not considered a bad thing, but we need to minimize the risk until we can confirm it.  So, until I see the confirmation I'm not going to put in too much belief that it would go one way or the other.  If there is no signal then the best way to look at things is to just stay with the current trend or be on the sideline waiting for the best move possible.  Remember, its not the quantity of trades, its the quality of those trades.

So far the ST is still LONG the market from 1870.  Where do you get a signal like that from other blogs and free at the same time?.  True, our ST can whipsaw at times but that's just the nature of things when you have high volatility.  This is why traders and investors should learn to analyze what a short-term trend is doing and which direction  and when an acceleration might occur.  People ask why we have the MT when it is lagging.  Our response is that it can show us the higher probability of a longer term trend direction.  But I have to admit though that the MT has been the none relevant indicator since I started to post these signals.  Therefore there will be changes coming that could refine its effectiveness.  But there is a catch.  Over the past 2 years, I have been viewing the traffic by numbers, but not subscribers.  I am amazed by how many traffic flows through here, but I have not seen many who subscribe.  Its free folks... So take a bit of time and subscribe.  Otherwise I will keep the MT signal reliability to myself or delete it from my blog.  Everyone who I have been in contact with has seen the good that comes out of my blog and often times, the signals are good.  Just look at Oct 17th when our ST went BULLISH...  Where there any blogs calling an Up-trend granted it was 2 days from the bottom?

MT: UP
ST: UP
PA: UP

1870 SPX Pts. - Current 2012 SPX Pts. = 142 Pts.

Last ST CIT - Oct 7 @ 1960 Trending Down to ST Oct 17 @ 1870 = 90 Pts.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Idris thanks for subscribing. I have added the "Join this site" if you would like to be a member as well.

    Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete