“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Tuesday 15 September 2015

15 Sept 2015 - Rally Party..

Seems to me like today's market rally is in strong belief FED wont raise rates.  Imagine if it believed FED would infuse Qinfinity...  The pattern drawn yesterday has been revised to show potential moves, but should not be followed as a fact.  If I was ever right on my pattern calls it would be due to good guess work.. lol.  Therefore the sentiments of the indicator are the ones to follow.

I am expecting volatility tomorrow so I would also caution that if prices moves violently up and down that indicators will lag.  Good Luck to all tomorrow..

SEN: Bearish
ST: UP
PA: UP


No comments:

Post a Comment