“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Tuesday 13 January 2015

13 Jan 2015

Whipsaw action is an understatement, I thought my speculation for downside was out to the trash until we got a drawdown by lunchtime..  Still, the bulls and bears are pretty much alive fighting for control.  It can go either way from the charts you see below.  The good thing?  With todays drawdown, the ST has also crossed to the downside (Down Trend).
 
Too much over thinking today so I will leave it to the counts and indicators below.
 
MT: DOWN
ST: DOWN
PA: DOWN
 
Since all above is in SYNC.. I would rest on a downward bias. A H&S pattern is also possibly forming.

15Min Short-term Bullish but Bearish Scenario to consider:

 
 
 
12:30pm
Scenario for both Bullish and Bearish trends

 
 
11:30am
Just when you thought you had the EW count right.. This one springs up on you..  This is why I try not to use EW as my main analysis, and perhaps another pattern might turn up again.  Indicator 1, Speculation 0 ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment