“Those who have knowledge don’t predict. Those who predict don’t have knowledge.” Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th century BC

PAYPAL

Saturday 31 January 2015

I Am Going To Call It As I See It

"Bearish", "Recessive", "Big Ass Red Bars", "TOP IS IN".... There I said it, so let me eat crow if this ain't the top...

As I mentioned last night, I updated the Market signal last night to reflect the signal that's given to me by the chart below.  Also I put in a few LARGE CAP stocks to show my conviction that the "TOP IS IN" call.



LARGE CAP Chart Analysis:









The trend line down is not accurately shown, it is just a representation of what "could" occur.  But from it you at least know my opinion on the coming market crisis.  If you are unsure of these charts, please refer to your own analysis to see if there are any "BIG RED BARS"... Jus Sayin'

2 comments: